We are pleased to offer you an elegant selection of affordable rhinestone, crystal and pearl and wedding headpieces, , evening bags, and quality special occasion accessories. Whether you are shopping for a wedding, a prom or formal celebration...our headbands, tiaras, and will be the perfect finishing touch on your special day. We are an authorized retailer of Illusions Bridal Veils, Mariell Designs and Wedding Factory Direct products.Different types of Bridal Tiaras
: They are a very functional option for those brides who want to wear their hair down. These types of bridal headpieces can be used to keep hair away from the face. can also be worn to accentuate upswept hairstyles as well. Headbands are a popular hair accessory as seen in bridal magazines, fashion magazines and television. may be worn for prom, quinceanera, homecoming, wedding or any special occasion. A simple style with rhinestones or scattered pearls is a beautiful way to dress up a sleeked back ponytail or bun. Most are versatile enough to wear with long hair or short hair. Consider matching headbands for your bridesmaids for a stunning coordinated look.
: This is a simple piece that complements almost all hairstyles. Depending on the style, it can also provide for a less formal look.
Back piece or Side Piece: Back pieces work best for a low bun or a French twist. can be worn for any occasion to accentuate a simple updo. Some brides may choose a that is revealed when they remove their veil for the reception. Many brides choose . can be in the form of a hair comb, hair clip, or a feather or flower accessory. A rhinestone or is always appropriate for weddings, parties, proms.
How to wear a tiara?
Slide the tiara on at a 45 degree angle. Adjust the tiara band to suit your hairstyle. Use bobbi pins to secure it in place as needed. Adjust the hairstyle or loose locks to cover the pins. Take advantage of an experienced hair stylist to help you place your tiara.
Tips and tricks
• First of all, choose your gown; then select your accessories including the wedding headpiece. Keep your hairstyle in mind while selecting a wedding headpiece.
• To give the wedding party a coordinated look, the attendants can compliment the bride's ensemble by wearing a smaller or simpler version of the bride's tiara. The bride may also choose a to coordinate with the wedding party.
• Choose an if your wedding gown and wedding theme is vintage inspired. We offer a large selection of antique silver and .
• If your hair is short, light and delicate tiaras are best. Brides with short hair usually prefer .
• Match the type of gown with your tiara. Complement crystals in your gown with crystals in your wedding tiara; same holds good for pearls and rhinestones too.
• If you have a floral detail in your gown, then look for a wedding tiara with similar detailing. Many of our .
• A and no pearl or other ornaments will go with any gown. But a tiara with pearls should match either the gown accents or the necklace and earrings.
• go well with off-white or ivory gowns, since the luster of the pearls is enhanced by these colors. Many headpieces and combs are available with white or ivory pearls.
Chinese street fashion
Tree branch silhouette 2018
Alexander mcqueen wedding dresses
Blush pink prom dress photo
Polka dot skirt river island 2018
V neck cocktail dress 2018
Little girls dresses for wedding 2018