Shaun T's 5-Minute Fat-Blasting Workout
Have a flat tummy in minutes with these yoga poses
- Getting a flat tummy is a difficult task.
- Yoga can help you get rid of your belly fat.
- Yoga is the simplest way to have toned abs.
We all wish for a tummy like Deepika Padukone or Katrina Kaif but wishes don’t usually come true. The stubborn belly fat doesn’t seem to go away, no matter what we do. From spending hours in gym to starving ourselves, we have tried it all but still fail to achieve that desired flat tummy. When everything else fails, the subtle yoga comes to the rescue. Some yoga poses can give you a flat stomach with just minutes of effort daily.
- Take a yoga mat and lie on your stomach. Stretch your legs out. Now, place your palms on the mat and raise the upper half of your body while inhale slowly.
- Hold this position for 15 to 20 seconds then exhale slowly and get back to the previous position and relax. Repeat the pose 5 times. This pose will strengthen you abdominal muscles by reducing belly fat.
- This pose stimulates the digestive system along with fighting constipation. The pose also tightens the abdomen and strengthens the core.
- Take a yoga mat and lie on your stomach.
- Now, slowly raise your arms and legs in upward direction. Try to touch your toes with your fingers, if possible grasp your toes with your fingers.
- Slowly inhale and lift your head up while trying to take your legs as high as possible.
- Hold the pose for 15 to 20 seconds and keep your breathing normal.
- Repeat the pose 5 times.
- This pose will kill the belly fat around your waist along with strengthening the muscle on the back.
- Take a yoga mat and lie on your back.
- Inhale along with raining your legs high up in air. Try keeping your legs straight without bending your knees.
- Now, raise your arms and try touching your feet with your hands.
- Keep your breathing normal and hold the pose for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Now, release and get back to the previous position.
- Repeat the pose 5 times.
- This is the simplest pose to get toned abs. This not only works on your belly but also your butt, thighs, arms and shoulders.
- This position resembles a plank and push-up a lot.
- Take a yoga mat and get into a push-up position, hold when your arms are stretched and the weight of your upper torso is on your hands.
- Inhale deeply and keep your neck and spine straight. Your body should straight as it is in plank.
- Hold this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Exhale and bent your knees, to shift your weight on them.
Video: Joel Harper and Dr. Oz Do a 5-Minute Fat-Burning Workout
How to Visit the Disneyland Resort
Summer Squash and Chicken
Naked Suits Are Celebs’ Favorite Thing To Rock
Watch Landos Summit below
Maybelline Clear Glow Bright Benefit Cream Review
What Is an Adoptive Mother
Why Should I Get My Pet Vaccinated
Nike Could Be Involved In FIFAs Latest Corruption Scandal
Controlling Your Thoughts May Be More Futile A Task Than We Realise
20Celebrities WeWouldn’t Believe Were Born the Same Year
Mushroom Lentil Loaf
Choose Your Diet With Care During Myeloma