1. Angus – Great for boys who are strong and beefy.
2. Amore Mio – Italian for “my love”.
3. Agapi-mou – Greek for “my love”.
4. Angel – A perfect choice for angelic boyfriends.
5. Babe – The classic nickname for guys.
6. Baby Cakes – A cute take on the classic “babe” nickname. Bonus points if he likes cake (who doesn’t?).
7. Bad Boy – The ideal choice for rebels and all-around bad boys.
8. Bear – For the big and strong guys who are sweet and soft in the middle.
9. Big Guy – For tall or big guys. This name will feed his ego.
10. Boo – Another classic pet name, but still a favorite.
11. Boobear – An adorable take on the classic “boo” nickname. Great for big guys.
12. Candy – The perfect name for the man who is as sweet as candy.
13. Casanova – If he’s charming and sweeps you off your feet, this is the perfect nickname for him.
14. Captain – An unusual but charming nickname for guys who like to take charge – or love sailing.
15. Charming – A great name for the guy who knows all the right things to say to sweep you off your feet.
16. Chief – For the guy who likes to take charge, chief is a great nickname.
17. Cowboy – For the rugged and wild man. Cowboy is always a classic choice that guys love.
18. Romeo – For the charmer who loves to whisper sweet nothings in your ear.
19. My Prince – If your man treats you like a princess, calling him “my prince” is a fitting name.
20. Cutie Pie – If he’s a cutie, this is the perfect pet name for him.
21. Dearie – A great pet name for the guy who doesn’t like “cutesy” nicknames.
22. Darling – Another classic pet name for the one you love.
23. My Everything – If he means the world to you, this is the right nickname for him.
24. Foxy – For the guy who gets you going and is smoking hot.
25. Firecracker – For the guy who’s unpredictable, exciting and explosive at times.
26. Gorgeous – If your man is gorgeous, don’t be afraid to tell him.
27. Hercules – For the guy who is strong and courageous.
28. Gumdrop – The perfect nickname for the guy who is sweet enough to eat.
29. Honey – For the guy who is as sweet as honey.
30. Honey Buns – For the guy with sweet buns!
31. Hot Stuff – If he’s too hot to handle, this is the right pet name for him.
32. Hun – A classic pet name, but a cute one.
33. Jellybean – For the guy who is sweet and brings a smile to your face.
34. Knight in Shining Armor – For the gallant guy who’s chivalrous and always rescues his damsel in distress (you).
35. Ladies Man – This name gets straight to the point. If the ladies love him, he’s definitely a Ladies Man.
36. Love Muffin – For the guy whose love you can’t get enough of.
37. Mr. Perfect – For the guy who makes you happy no matter what he does. A cheesy nickname, but one he’ll love.
38. My Love – A nickname that lets him know how much he means to you.
39. My World – Our hearts just melted with this one. A nickname like this is perfect for the guy who means the world to you.
40. Other Half – For the guy you just can’t live without. A great nickname for a guy you have been with for a long time or are always with.
41. Puppy – For the guy who follows you around like a lovesick puppy dog.
42. Robin Hood – A cute nickname for the guy who does the right thing.
43. Rockstar – A great pet name for musician boyfriends. Let him know that he’s the rockstar in your life.
44. Snuggle Bug – An adorable nickname for the guy you like to snuggle with.
45. Soul Mate – For serious couples who are positively head over heels in love.
46. Sugar Lips – For the guy with seriously kissable and sweet lips.
47. Sunshine – Because he brings light into your life.
48. One and Only – There’s no one else in the world for you. A great nickname for serious couples who are thinking of taking their relationship to the next level.
49. Stallion – For the manly man who makes you weak in the knees. Don’t forget to add in a little whistle when you call him this.
50. Teddy Bear – For the guy you love to cuddle and snuggle with.
51. Tough Guy – A pet name he’ll love. Perfect for guys who have a tough attitude.
52. Sweetie Pie – Because he’s as sweet as pie, isn’t he? While this name is a bit cheesy, he’ll still love being called “sweetie pie”.
53. Viking – Because he’s pillaged your heart. A great nickname for fans of the show, or guys who don’t like cheesy nicknames.
54. Tiger – For the guy who is a bit wild in the bedroom. Careful – he likes to pounce!
55. Handsome – A classic name, and one that he’ll love. This is a pet name that will work for any guy.
56. Hero – For the guy who always protects you and saves the day.
57. Hot Stuff – Because he’s so hot, he sizzles. This nickname is sure to bring out his devilish smile.
58. Hot Chocolate – Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? If he’s sinfully delicious, this is the perfect nickname.
59. Nibbles – Because you love to nibble on him.
60. Ouji – Means “Prince” in Japanese.
61. Papa Bear – For the guy you can always rely on.
62. Panda Bear – Because he’s cuddly, and guys like him are rare.
63. Popeye – For the sailor, or guy who likes to stay fit.
64. Yummy – Do we really need to explain?
65. Zorro – Because he’s sexy and mysterious.
66. Untamed – For the guy who is wild, free, and can’t be held down.
67. Goofy – Because he always makes you laugh. A great pet name for the silly guy.
68. Honey Bunch – For the guy who is too sweet to handle.
69. Love – Simple, classic and adorable.
70. My Beloved – A timeless nickname for the love of your life.
71. My King – Because he’s the only man who rules your heart.
72. Stud Muffin – A name he’ll love. A perfect choice for the man’s man.
73. Sugar Puff – Because he’s so sweet, you can’t stand it.
74. Zany – For the guy who is a little offbeat or eccentric.
75. Wuggle Bear – This name is so adorable, even he will say “aww”.
76. Yummy Bear – For the guy who is yummy and as cuddly as a bear.
77. WinkyDink – We’re not sure what this name means, but it’s so fun to say and absolutely adorable.
78. Wonderful – Because he’s the most wonderful man in the world.
79. Sweetie – A classic pet name that never gets old. He’s sweeter than sugar, so let him know it.
80. Good Lookin’ – A nickname to give him a little extra ego boost. Let him know how good he looks.
81. Hunk of Manmeat – A cute pet name that lets him know how sexy he is.
82. Sexy Devil – For the guy who is devilishly sexy. Use this nickname to let him know that you’re ready to take him to bed.
83. Sex Bomb – Because he’s so sexy, he’s dangerous. If he’s a manly man, this is a great nickname to let him know how sexy he is.
84. Champ – For the guy who never calls it quits or succeeds at everything he does. If he’s a brawny guy with a tough attitude, this is the right pet name for him.
85. Sweet Cheeks – A cute nickname for the guy with kissable cheeks – or a cute butt.
86. My Heart – A sweet pet name for the guy who has stolen your heart.
87. My Man – Simple and to the point. This pet name lets him know that he’s yours.
88. Superman – Because he always saves the day. A great nickname for guys who are comic book fans.
89. Pumpkin – An endearing pet name for a guy who is as round and cute as a pumpkin.
90. Dimples – A great nickname for guys with irresistible dimples.
91. Spanky – A silly pet name that will make him laugh and smile.
92. Chicken – In other parts of the world, women often call their men animal names, like “chicken” or “ducky” as a sign of endearment.
93. Woody – A cute variation of “cowboy”; refers to Woody from Toy Story.
94. Superstar – Let him know that he’s the star in your life.
95. Tarzan – For the guy who is rugged and strong.
96. Snookums – An adorable nickname, but one that may be too gushy for some guys.
97. Sexy Dork – Because he’s obviously sexy, but still a dork.
98. Sexy Man – It doesn’t get more straightforward than this pet name.
99. Snuggy – Because you love to snuggle with him.
100. Pudding Pop – Who doesn’t love pudding pops? This pet name is great for guys with a sweet tooth, or who are just too adorable for words.
101. Pookie Bear – This nickname is so cute it hurts.
102. Oreo – Because he’s as sweet and delicious as the cookie.
103. Nutty – For the guy who can get a bit crazy at times.
104. Marshmallow – Because he’s as tasty as these yummy treats.
105. Lady Killer – For the guy who breaks hearts. This is one pet name he won’t mind being called.
106. Kissy Face – Because he has such a kissable face.
107. Jelly Bear – A combination of jelly beans and bears. Great for guys who are big, strong and sweet.
108. Iron Man – Great for guys who need an ego boost. Men love superhero nicknames, and it’s hard to beat Iron Man.
109. Hot Stuff – Because he makes you sweat.
110. Heartbreaker – Another pet name that will give him a little confidence boost.
111. Hunk – Because he’s the hottest guy you know. Let’s face it – all guys want to be called “hunk”.
112. Favorite – Because he’s definitely your favorite person.
113. G-Man – Stands for “Gorgeous Man,” and he certainly is gorgeous, isn’t he?
114. Eye Candy – What man wouldn’t want to be called “eye candy”?
115. Daddy – Some men loved to be called “daddy” or “papi”.
116. Darlin’ – An old nickname, but adorable nonetheless.
117. Wonder Boy – Because he’s sweet and strong.
118. Sweetums – He may not like to be called this in public, but he won’t mind being told how sweet he is when you two are alone together.
119. Yankee – For guys who are fans of baseball.
120. Snapper – A cute nickname for guys with short tempers.
121. Sparkie – Because he lights a spark in your heart.
122. Sexy Pants – A silly but adorable nickname for that sexy guy in your life.
123. Quirky – Because he’s a bit odd, but that’s what you love about him.
124. Quake – For the guy who makes the earth tremble when he looks at you.
125. Omega – A unique nickname for the guy who is your end all be all; your world.
126. Mi Amour – Means “My Love” in Spanish.
127. Looker – Let him know how good looking he is.
128. Bee’s Knees – Because he’s the best thing around.
129. Better Half – A great nickname for couples, the guy you have been with for years. Let him know that he’s your better half.
130. Cookie – Because he’s as sweet and delicious as this much-loved treat.
131. Cuddlebug – The perfect pet name for the guy who likes to cuddle.
132. Dumpling – Everyone loves dumplings. Let him know how delicious he is.
133. Flame – For the guy who lights a fire in your heart.
134. McDreamy – A cute nickname for dreamy guys.
135. Mr. Cutie – For guys who are so cute, you can’t call them anything else.
136. My Sweet Boy – May be too gushy for some guys, but a sweet pet name nonetheless.
137. Pooh Bear – Referring to Winnie the Pooh. An adorable pet name for cuddly guys.
138. Slick – For the smooth guy.
139. Sexiness – Because he’s the epitome of sexiness.
140. Treasure – A cute nickname for a guy you treasure.
141. Cinnamon – For guys who are extra sweet.
142. Daddy Mack – For manly men who like to be called “daddy”.
143. Snickerdoodle – Like the cookie, he’s just as sweet and delicious.
144. Boy Toy – If he doesn’t mind you taking control, he might like being called your “boy toy”.
145. Bright Eyes – For guys with dreamy, beautiful eyes.
146. Bad Kitty – Because sometimes he can be a little naughty.
147. Kit Kat – A cute nickname for guys who love the candy of the same name, or are incredibly sweet.
148. Lemon Drop – Because he’s sweet, but can sometimes be sour.
149. Love Bug – This nickname is too cute for words.
150. Merlin – For guys who are fans of magic. Let him know that he put a spell on you.
151. Babysaurus – An adorable take on the classic “baby” pet name.
152. Main Man – Because there’s no other man for you.
153. Don Juan – He’s a Casanova who has swept you off your feet.
154. True Love – Because he’s your one and only true love.
Turquoise and green hair 2018
32 the vampire diaries nail art ideas
Black hair pale skin grey eyes 2018
First date hairstyle ideas 2018
What is a cocktail dress 2018
Hazel brown eyes tumblr
Pencil skirt pattern plus size 2018
Wavy angled bob haircuts 2018