When A Cute Girl Sits Next To Me In Class
How to Be a Cute Girl in Middle School
When you're in middle school, it's natural for you to want to put your best foot forward. To be cute, it's important to have good personal hygiene, be nice to others, and embrace your own personal style. There are also ways to enhance your cuteness — you can smile lots, put together cute outfits, and stay away from gossip.
Being Positive and Polite in Conversations
Maintain good personal hygiene.To look fresh and clean, make sure you shower and wash your hair regularly. Brush your teeth before school each morning, and wash your face with a facial soap of your choice.
- Wear deodorant to keep you smelling fresh, especially if you’ll be participating in gym class or an after-school sport.
- Aiming to wash your hair every other day is a good way to keep your hair clean and healthy.
- Look for a facial cleanser that's gentle on your skin and won't clog pores.
Choose a cute hairstyle.Your hair is an important part of your look, and if you spend a few extra minutes choosing a cute hairstyle, it will take your look to the next level. Try braiding your hair, putting it into a ponytail, or creating a messy bun.
- Braided pigtails are a popular cute hairstyle, and so is a braided ponytail.
- Pull your hair into a side ponytail with a headband.
- If you have long hair, use a clip to pull a section of hair to the side.
- Shorter hair looks great with waves or curls in it.
Pick out clothing in pastels or prints.Pastels in colors such as pink, blue, and purple look cute, and prints like polka dots, animal print, or stripes create a cool outfit. Choose tops, bottoms, and dresses that you’re comfortable in and that you think look good on you. Just make sure you stick to your school’s dress-code.
- If you love wearing dresses, try finding some with lace on them for a cute look.
- A pair of jeans looks great with a flowy pastel-colored top.
- You could wear printed shorts, like a pair with stripes or flowers on them, with a solid colored shirt that matches.
- A colorful skirt would also look cute with a form-fitting shirt.
Put effort into your outerwear and shoes.For your outerwear, try wearing jean jackets, soft sweaters, or jackets with a design on them. Choose shoes that are practical for school, such as sneakers, boots, or sandals.
- If you already have a jean jacket, you can decorate it yourself.
- Sweaters in light blues, pinks, grays, and other pastel colors look cute.
- There are lots of printed sneakers that you can find in shoe stores or online, and comfortable flats are another great shoe option.
Wear minimal makeup, if desired.If your parents and the school rules allow you to wear makeup to school, it can be a great way to boost your confidence or cover up any imperfections. Just make sure that you’re using makeup to enhance the cute features you already have, not make you look like an entirely different person.
- A light foundation or concealer, mascara, and lip gloss are good beauty supplies to use.
- Choose makeup that's right for your skin tone.
Accessorize your outfits.Accessories will make your outfit look put-together and complete. If you love jewelry, try to wear 1-2 pieces of jewelry with each outfit. Colorful scarves can be a great accessory for colder months, and headbands always look cute.
- Try wearing a pair of your favorite earrings with a colorful or sparkly bracelet.
- Wearing different rings on your fingers is a great way to complement your outfit.
- A unique necklace looks great with a dress or V-neck shirt.
- If you wear glasses, consider picking out frames with a cute design or color to them.
Invest in cute school supplies.Accessories don’t just have to be for your outfit — accessorize with your school supplies as well! Buy a cute backpack, use personalized pencils, or decorate your own notebooks. Make your school supplies show off how cute you are.
- Decorate things like your binders and notebooks by using duct tape, stickers, or collage.
- Turn new or old supplies like mirrors, pencil cases, and backpacks into cute accessories by getting crafty.
Personalize your school uniform, if necessary.If you're required to wear a uniform to school, there are lots of ways to look cute without relying on different outfits. Use accessorizing to your advantage and see if you can add any personal tweaks to your uniform.
- Use jewelry, scarves, and shoes to make your outfit more unique.
- Get your uniform tailored so that it fits you perfectly.
- If allowed, wear unique belts or sweaters over your uniform to personalize your outfit.
Having a Cute Personality
Have a positive attitude.Thinking positive thoughts will make your inner and outer personality shine. If you’re feeling sad or are having negative thoughts, try replacing them with positive ones. How you feel on the inside reflects on the outside, so stay positive to show everyone the cute, happy side of you.
- For example, if you’re worried about a big test that’s coming up, focus your energy on studying lots and telling yourself that you’re going to do great.
- Use positive thinking to improve your mood, not to pretend to be happy. If there's a bigger issue going on in your life, like you're feeling depressed or are dealing with bullying, reach out to a parent or other adult that you trust for help.
Radiate confidence.To be confident, you need to believe in yourself. There may be things that make you nervous, but think of all the things you’re great at and focus on those when you need a little confidence boost.
- You can show confidence by standing with a straight back, smiling, and openly engaging with others.
- For example, if you're getting ready to give a presentation to the class and are feeling nervous, remember that you know a lot about your topic or are really good at answering people's questions to give yourself some confidence.
Ignore any gossip or bad vibes.Gossip is a natural part of middle school, but you don’t need to let it affect how you think of yourself or others. If someone is gossiping about you, shake it off and keep being a positive, caring, and confident person.
- Being cute also means not taking part in gossip about others. If you hear friends talking about someone, try to think of how that person feels and see things from their perspective.
- If you don't join in the gossip, this doesn't mean that you won't fit in with the group. People aren't likely to get mad at you for trying to be nice to others.
Stick to your studies.Being a cute girl doesn’t just mean socializing and smiling — you need to stay smart as well. Do your best in school and stay up-to-date with your homework. Putting in effort to get good grades is super important, and you’ll feel more confident and happy.
Stay true to yourself.If you’re spending all of your time trying your hardest to be cute, you’re not focusing on your true self. There’s no perfect way to be cute, so find ways to enhance your personal cuteness and always be yourself.
- For example, you don’t need to wear dresses just because you’ve been told they’re cute. If you love wearing pants, wear pants! There are tons of ways to turn pants into a cute outfit.
Interacting with Others
Smile as often as possible.A smile will automatically transform your face, making you look happier and friendlier. Try to smile at everyone, whether you know them personally or not. Smile at people as you pass them in the hall, while you’re eating at lunch, and when you answer questions from your teacher in class.
- Smiling will automatically help improve your mood and make you feel happier, too!
Be polite.No matter who you’re talking to — friends, teachers, or other peers who you don’t know — use your best manners and show respect. This can be as simple as making eye contact with people when they’re talking to you or saying please and thank you.
- Greet people with a smile when speaking to them.
- Being polite also means avoiding language that hurts others and actively listening when someone is talking to you.
- Be polite and show respect to your teachers by showing up on time for class and not talking to other students when a teacher is talking.
Make yourself approachable.You want to make people feel comfortable walking up and talking to you, especially if they’re not already your friend. Smile and greet people who you talk to, making sure that you’re engaged and paying attention to what they’re saying.
- Use friendly body language, such as having your body facing the person you’re talking to and giving them your full attention by putting your phone away.
Socialize with others.It's important to create strong friendships and bonds with other people through socializing. This can be simply chatting with someone about their weekend in the hallway, or talking to a group during lunch.
- After-school activities are a great way to get to know other people and to show others your unique and cute personality.
- You don't have to constantly be chatting with people — it's more important to form meaningful relationships.
Be a friend to everyone.Cute girls don’t just hang out with their best friends. Being kind to everyone not only makes people like you, but it makes you feel good as well. While it's great to say hello to people in the hall, simply smiling and being yourself when people approach you is great too.
- If one of your classmates is struggling in a subject, offer to help them learn the material by starting a study group.
- You could even have a goal of getting to know 1 new person each week.
QuestionHow do I get a guy to like me without fancy stuff like makeup and perfume?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust be confident and be yourself. If a girl has to go the extra mile just for a boy to like her, it's time to move on.Thanks!
QuestionDo I have to wear makeup to be cool?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo. Being cool means being confident in yourself, however you choose to be.Thanks!
QuestionI hate when I wear makeup; how can I be cute without it?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou don't have to wear it. I do recommend you moisturize your face and use a good cleanser in the morning and evening to clear away any pimples and prevent acne.Thanks!
QuestionPeople normally know me as a tomboy. How do I change that?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSlowly transition into this style. For example, you can wear you hair curled or cutely styled with what you'd usually wear. Then you can start wearing perfume, then add some accessories, then switch to some more feminine clothes.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I convince my parents to let me wear makeup?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThanks!
QuestionIs there any type of makeup I can use for hiding dark spots without damaging my skin?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerConcealer will work best. Just be sure that it matches your skin tone. Use a make-up sponge for more coverage.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I look cute when I have pimples?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerLots of people have pimples in middle school, try not to let it bother you too much. Just wash your face every day, twice a day, and use moisturizer. You can wear a little concealer to cover them up if you're allowed. If the problem is really severe, ask a parent to make you an appointment with a dermatologist.Thanks!
How can I look cute and smart at the same time?
How can I be cute and not feel uncomfortable when people look at me?
How do I fit in and become a cool kid in middle school?
How do I be a cute girl when my school has uniforms?
How do I look good as a emo girl?
Video: When A Cute Girl Joins The School
10 Manly Hair Trendsetters of Instagram
15 New Year’s Eve Outfit Ideas
Premier Man Discount Codes 2019
Maple Syrup Meringues with Brown Bread Ice Cream Recipe
Michelle Williams Sparks Controversy With Native American Magazine Cover
Common Birth Defect May Raise Risk of Testicular Cancer
Crohns and Women: How IBD Can Affect Menstruation
Mulides: The Next It Gucci Shoe
Jewel Reveals What Its Really Like to Be Homeless
Set Up Your Home Pilates Workout Space
How to Choose a Hair Oil According to Your Hair Type
How to Make the Most from Your Old Candles
How to Stop Gout Pain