3 EASY COOKIES RECIPE I EGG-LESS & WITHOUT OVEN
How to Make Healthier Cake Mix Cookies
Cake mix cookies are delicious but may be a little less healthy than you'd like them to be. In this article, you'll learn how to make them healthier by using only four ingredients in all, of which one is the cake mix. They're better for you than regular cookies (since no butter is needed, they're also reduced in calories, yet they still taste like an actual cookie) and they're very simple to make.
1 box of your favorite cake mix flavor
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup water
Preheat the oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
Gather all the ingredients listed above.It's much easier to bake when everything is already in front of you.
Add all of the ingredients to the mixing bowl.Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl, using a wooden spoon.
- Mix with the wooden spoon until the mix becomes thick, sticky, and hard to mix.
Use a cookie scooper or spoon to put the cookie mix onto a cookie sheet.Try to make the cookies all the same size.
Bake the cookies for 10 to 14 minutes.The length of cooking time will depend on how big or small you have made them.
- Set the timer right after you place the cookies in the oven.
Take out the cookies after the timer goes off.Place the cookies on a cooling rack by using a spatula, and let them cool for about 10 minutes before eating.
Serve.Cookies that are not eaten now should be stored in an airtight container.
- These cookies come out of the oven soft, moist, and fluffy every time. Compared to regular cookies that all look different and are never shaped the same, cake cookies always turn out to be perfect circles each time.
- If you do not want to make just plain circular cookies, you can use silicon cookie shapes. You place the silicon shapes directly on the cookie sheet and place a scoop of cake mix inside the shape. The scoop of cake mix will both expand outwards and upwards, but not by too much, so make sure the cookie mix is somewhat close to the sides of the shape.
- You can frost the cake cookies with your favorite frosting after they finish cooling.
Video: Cake Mix Cookies 9 Ways
10 Fitness Myths and Half-Truths
Carol Vorderman makes emotional confession about how her mother’s death affected her flying
Chemical Exposure and Breast Cancer Risk
Applebees and IHOP Remove Soda From Menu
How to Reheat Leftover Pasta Without It Separating or Drying Up
3 Ways to Buff a Car
How to Tell if a Natural Flirt Likes You
ICB SpringSummer 2015 Collection – New York Fashion Week
AG Jeans FallWinter 2012-2013 Campaign
How to Avoid Overfeeding Your Cat
How to Make a Katniss Costume
If There’s One Thing You Do This Easter
20Celebrities WeWouldn’t Believe Were Born the Same Year
Strangers Shovel Pathway So 82 Year Old Can Visit Late Wife Every Day