The Latest Apple Cider Vinegar Trend
How to remove pimple scars overnight? – Overnight solution for scars
You may know how to cure pimples but you cannot escape the after effects of it. This is caused due to accretion of sweat, sebum and dirt particles on our skin. It’s easy to get rid of pimple but tough to remove the scars or black spots left on the skin. Acne scars doesn’t fade out easily and it takes quite a good amount of time for scar removal.
Home remedies for acne scars
It’s not that there are no remedies to this problem. Obviously there are solutions and procedures to get rid of acne scars overnight. By following few simple steps and applying some simple methods this problem can be solved easily. There are various remedies which one can apply according to their desire to remove the spots left behind by pimples. Some of the cures or procedures to get rid of acne marks are listed and described below.
Remedies to remove pimple scars overnight
Cucumber to remove acne scars overnight
Turmeric for acne scars
Cucumber works as a wonderful natural ingredient in treating acne scars as it contains various vitamins and magnesium which are very beneficial for our skin. Cucumber apart from removing the scar also helps in reducing the inflammation, heals and soothes the skin. For this a remedy, you will have to sleep uses of cucumber and put them on the affected areas of your skin. Let the slices of Slices of cucumber rest on your skin for around 30 minutes and then discard them. Make sure that you wash your face with cold water after this step. You will have to repeat it this remedy every day until the scars vanish completely. Alternatively, if you do not want to put cucumber slices on your face, you can always go for cucumber puree.
This is one of the easiest remedies as olive oil is present in almost every kitchen. Olive oil is packed with various natural antioxidants and has various health benefits. Olive oil is not only good for cooking but also comes with car lightening property. For this remedy, you will have to massage few drops of olive oil on to the affected area. Make sure that you massage for few minutes or until you feel the oil is completely absorbed by your skin. After massaging the oil for some time, it is a time for you to steam your face. For steaming your face you can always use a steamer and if it is not available, dip a towel or a piece of cloth into hot water, squeeze out the excess water and place the cloth onto your face. After you are done with steaming your face, remove the excess oil gently using a cotton or a piece of cloth. Make sure that you are not rubbing your face while removing the oil. Lastly, wash your face using normal water.
As Garlic is known to contain anti-fungal, antioxidant and antiviral components in it, it fights away pimples overnight. It is a great ingredient to cure the scars that pimples leave behind.
- Cut garlic cloves into pieces
- Get rid of the shell or coating
- Rub it on the areas that have the scars
- Leave it for 15 minutes till you rinse it off
Tomatoes are known for the rich content of Vitamin A and for their antioxidant property. They can repair the damaged cells of the skin to promote a healthy growth, rejuvenating the skin.
- Take one tomato that is completely red in color which means it has ripen.
- Cut it into small pieces or you can even make a pulp out of it.
- Rub the pieces on your skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Do this twice a week for best results.
Tea tree oil
Best tips to free from pimples
Tea tree oil has the antibacterial features to make the natural oils of the skin capable or active enough to fight away the pimples, inflammation of the pimples and their scars. It also reduces the redness that is caused because of the pimples.
- Take your regular face wash or cleanser in your palm.
- Add a few drops of the oil on the cleanser or face wash.
- Apply it on your skin, massage it thoroughly.
- Rinse it off after 20 minutes.
Apple cider vinegar
This one is a very popular home remedy that can treat so many other skin problems including pimples and their scars. Vinegar is known to stimulate the flow of blood the main reason behind the occurrence of pimples.
- Take some water and mix a few drops of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in the mixture.
- Use the cotton ball for an application on your skin on areas that have pimples as well as scars.
- You can rinse it off after a few hours or let it be because it gets absorbed by the skin and is no way visible.
It is very useful for lightening dark spots of pimples. To remove acne marks use aloe turmeric recipe.
- Compose a mixture of milk, turmeric powder and lemon juice to make a thick paste.
- Apply it on the dark spots caused due to pimples.
- Let it dry completely.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat remedy if needed.
- You can also mix olive oil and turmeric powder instead of the above.
- It will also help in getting rid of acne marks.
Baking soda holds exfoliative properties. It is used for removing scar and dark spots. It scraps dark spots and scar tissue slowly to fade it away. Regular usage will help to remove pimple spots and marks. To remove pimple marks fast use baking soda cure.
- Formulate a paste of sodium bicarbonate in a mixing bowl by putting baking soda in it, add some water and stir it constantly.
- Apply the paste on the scars.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse your face in the morning.
- It will not only cure the marks but also add glow to your skin.
- You can use rose water instead of plain water if you want to get a glowing skin.
- Using this method will let you get rid of pimple marks easily.
How to use aloe vera for pimples & acne
Lemon juice which is known for its skin lightening properties contains alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA), which is a common ingredient used for fading or removing spots, scars and dark patches on the skin. It also makes the skin pure and clean. To remove pimple marks fast use lemon juice.
- Extract a fresh lemon juice into a bowl.
- Dilute it with some water if your skin is too sensitive.
- Use a cotton ball to dab the juice over acne scars.
- Leave it to dry.
- Wash your face with cool water.
- Repeat this two times to get clearer skin on the other.
- Moisturize your face with a gentle moisturizer.
- Lemon juices removes dark spots but can also dry the skin so don’t forget to use moisturizer.
It is a cleansing agent for skin. It helps to clear skin from all sorts of infections. Water removes all the skin impurities by ex-foliating the skin. Start drinking at least 3-4 liters of water every day to keep your skin clear for the long run!
Sandalwood gives a cooling effect which soothes the skin. It helps to get rid of spots and scars naturally.
- Make a composition of sandalwood with rose water.
- Apply this composition on the pimple scars.
- Rinse with water after 1 hour.
Best soaps for pimples & acne
One of the best remedy for dark spots and patches is potato juice. If your skin is covered with blemishes, you can apply potato juice to remove dark spots. Follow few simple steps to get rid of dark spots overnight.
- Slice up a fresh potato into thin pieces.
- Put them on the affected areas of your face.
- For a few minutes leave the slices on your skin.
- Rinse your skin with warm water.
- Else, make a more potent solution by grating potatoes and formulating a potato-honey face mask.
- It will clear pimple marks effectively and let you get rid of dark circles easily.
Aloe vera contains polysaccharides, enzymes and nutrients. It is an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial element. You can prevent pimple marks by treating the zits early. Aloe Veras being a natural dark spot healer, helps get rid of acne scars easily.
- Choose a fresh and succulent aloe vera leaf.
- Extract the aloe vera gel out from the leaf.
- Gently massage the gel on the pimple mark or acne spot using your fingertips.
- Apply this twice a day for toget rid of pimple marks naturally.
Alternatively, Aloe vera face mask is also helpful and give you a clear complexion by removing the spots.If you have age spots, dark spots and blemishes, acne and zits use the above mentioned cure to heal your skin.
How to cure acne on oily face
Honey is a high-quality home remedy for curing acne and redness, pimple scars and dark spots. It contains antibacterial properties, which makes it a natural healer for many skin troubles.
- Put some raw honey directly on the pimple scar before going off to sleep.
- Leave it on the skin for the rest of the night.
- Rinse it in the morning by using clean water.
- Repeat the process if needed.
You can use honey to, fade, bleach and lighten dark spots on skin. It is recommended to use raw honey to get rid of marks, spots and pimple scars left on the skin.
Video: How To Get Rid Of ACNE SCARS OVERNIGHT !!
How to Fix a Sticky Lock
How to Have a Great Smile
10 Fitness Myths and Half-Truths
The Best Hair Makeup At The People’s Choice Awards 2014
Emma Watson’s First Post-Uni Job Is Not What We Expected
Latest stylish christmas party dress outfits
Top 50 Best Deck Skirting Ideas – Elevated Backyard Designs
How to Teach Auditory Learners
Jennifer Lopez At 45. Is This Her Best Look Yet
This Video of a Dog Groomer Dancing With a Pooch is a Must-See for Animal Lovers
Chris Pratt Breaks His Silence for the First Time Since His Split With Anna Faris
Top 40 Best Turkey Tattoos For Men – Game Bird Design Ideas
4 Ways To Make Sure You Never Have To Get A Hip Replacement