TOP 10 BEST SEEDS for Minecraft Pocket Edition!!
How to Use Seeds in Minecraft PE
The Minecraft PE world generator uses sets of letters and numbers called "seeds" to build the world that you play in. These random seeds are what create the random worlds, but entering a specific seed will allow you to explore the exact same world as anyone else who uses that same seed. You can find seeds on virtually any Minecraft PE fansite or forum, giving you countless unique worlds to explore.
You may be looking for instructions on growing crops instead.
Understand what a seed is.In Minecraft, the "seed" is a set of letters and numbers that identifies a world created by the game's world creation program. It allows everyone with that seed to experience the same world, since the world generator will recreate the exact same results when the seed is entered.
- Note that if you use the seed of your world, it will generates a brand new world, and any progress you made (eg. making houses, making a farm, etc.) will not be shown in the new world.
Understand that version changes affect how seeds work.Whenever the world generator function is updated in Minecraft PE, it will make seeds act differently than they did before. This is especially important with later versions of Minecraft PE that introduced "Infinite" worlds. Most sites that list seeds should also list the versions that they work for.
- "Infinite" worlds are levels that can stretch on forever, and they use a different creation method than "Old" worlds. This means that seeds for Old worlds will provide different results when used to create an Infinite world, and vice versa.
- Infinite worlds were added in Minecraft PE version 0.9.0, and are not available on some older devices.
Find the seed you want to use.There are tons of seeds out there. Most Minecraft fan sites have a Seeds section that contains lists of seeds along with a description of the world that will be created. Note that if the seed is a word, it doesn't necessarily mean that the word will relate to the world that is created. For example a seed namedforestprobably won't create a bunch of forests, and a seed namedwinterwon't make a winter wonderland.
Enter a seed when creating a new world.You will be able to enter your seed when you start a new game.
- On the "Create a World" screen, tap the "Advanced" button.
- Select your "World Type". For newer seeds, select "Infinite" unless the site specifically says otherwise. If you don't have the option to select "Infinite", you'll need to use an "Old" world seed because your device does not support Infinite worlds.
- Enter your seed into the "Seed" box. Seeds are case-sensitive, so make sure that you enter each letter correctly. An upper-case letter in a seed will create a completely different world than a lower-case one.
- Select your game mode. Seeds work for both Creative and Survival mode, so just pick the one you want to play and tap "Create World"!
Try some of these seeds.Here are a few seeds gathered from around the internet. These seeds are all for the "Infinite" world type. There are literally countless more, so give these a shot and then try to find your own!
- 1388582293- This will create a world with a massive network of interconnected villages.
- ferdinand marcos- This will start you in a flat world, perfect for building.
- 3015911- This will start you directly above Diamond, Iron, and Redstone blocks, giving you a great early start.
- 1402364920- This will create a very unique "Ice Spike" biome.
- 106854229- This seed will create a Mushroom Island biome near your spawn, complete with Mooshroom.
- 805967637- This seed will create an unassuming village near your spawn. If you jump down the well and break the brick, however, you'll uncover a massive underground stronghold just waiting to be explored.
- infinity- This will create a forest with interconnected floating islands above.
QuestionCan PE seeds be reached on the PC version of Minecraft?Gravel GhostCommunity AnswerAt the time of answering, no. There does seem to be a movement to get all versions of Minecraft (Console, PC and Pocket Edition) to be in parity. The feeling in the community is that while it may take some time, the roadmap of the product variants seems to be converging, and will hopefully allow interplay between all devices in the future.Thanks!
QuestionIf I give someone my seed, will they get my creations? E.g If I created a cool base would they be able to see it?Gravel GhostCommunity AnswerThanks!
QuestionWhat are the names of the Seeds?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerDifferent seeds have different names. To get a seed of the world, use the command /seed in the chat box.Thanks!
QuestionWill I lose my world if I change seeds in Minecraft PE?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, you wont lose a seed, unless you delete that world in which you entered the seed. The seed is just a world. The only difference is, generating a random world will take you anywhere, and entering a seed will take you to a certain place (depends on the seed you typed).Thanks!
QuestionMay seed has "-" sign on it. Is it bad?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, it's just part of the seed title that you need to type. There is nothing to worry about.Thanks!
QuestionHow do you remove a seed?Gravel GhostCommunity AnswerRemoving a seed is the same as deleting a game. Open Minecraft PE. Click the Play button. From the Create a New World screen, identify the game with the seed you wish to delete. Click the edit button (Pencil Icon) beside that game. To delete the game, click the Delete button at the top right corner of the screen.Thanks!
QuestionWill other players in the same seed be visible to me?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, they won't. The seed is just the layout of the world. If someone else has the same seed, they will not be able to affect your world at all. If you do want to play with someone else, then connect both devices to the same wifi, open up a world, and have both players join it.Thanks!
QuestionCan I change the seed after I have begun the process?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, you can't. After the initial world generation process has started and you spawn in the game, the seed cannot be changed.Thanks!
QuestionCan I use two seeds on one world?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo. It is impossible.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I save a seed on Minecraft PE?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe same way you save a world without a seed. Tap the pause button and tap 'save and quit.'Thanks!
How do you get a crazy craft apk(mcpe but modded)?
How do I add zeros in front of my seed?
- Seeds are case sensitive.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Português: , Deutsch: , Italiano: , Español: , Русский: , Français: , Nederlands: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: TOP 10 BEST SEEDS for Minecraft! (Pocket Edition, PS4, Xbox, Switch, PC)
If You Like Pimple Popping Porn, Boy Do We Have a Treat For You
How Sherlock could end, according to its co-creator
How to avoid malware like ransomware and spyware
Vegans Are Embracing a New Kind of Diet Called Vegganism’
How to Buy a Gift for a Teenager
The World’s Best Roads to Drive
40 Beautiful Blonde Balayage Looks
How to Display a Teapot Collection
Show report: Burberry Prorsum SS’12