Orecchiette with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe Recipe - by Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Ep140
Pasta With Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
Jun 25, 2007
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 45
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
hot Italian sausage links
can Italian plum tomatoes
package wagon wheels or penne macaroni
bunch broccoli rabe
1 tsp. salad oil
- Cut broccoli rabe into 2-inch pieces, discarding tough stems. (If using broccoli, cut into 2-inch by 1/2-inch pieces.) In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook broccoli rabe and 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 to 5 minutes until tender-crisp, stirring; remove to plate.
- Prepare wagon wheels as label directs, using 2 teaspoons salt in water; drain. Return pasta to saucepot; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in same skillet over medium-high heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; cook, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates. Add onion; cook until sausages are browned, about 15 minutes. Remove sausages to paper towels to drain; when cool enough to handle, cut into thin slices.
- To skillet, add garlic; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid and pepper; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Into tomato mixture, stir broccoli rabe and sliced sausage; heat through.
- To serve, toss wagon wheels with tomato mixture.
Video: “One Pan” Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Arugula - How to Cook Pasta & Sauce in One Pan
The Best Way to Make Barbecue Country-Style Ribs
Exclusive: Heidi Klum Talks Body Confidence, Kim Kardashian And Her Life In Lingerie
How to Spend the Weekend Doing Something Productive
Most Stylish Male Celebrities Of The Week
Chris Pratt Just Upgraded Anna Fariss Engagement Ring In a Major Way
How to Leave Family Sharing
Not Sure What Face Mask Is Right for Your Skin Type Let Us Guide theWay
4 Easy Ways to Make Gak
25 Cute Pregnancy Outfits for Summer
Ankle Boots with Skinny Jeans
How to Make a Christian Guy Like You (for Teens)
Want: Madewell’s Lush GreenDress
How to Kill Gnats Using a Ziplock Freezer Bag
How to Sow Tiny Seeds Evenly
How To Dominate At CrossFit, According To Mat Fraser
Date: 05.12.2018, 21:36 / Views: 62372