Sweet Rice & Ricotta Tart | Gennaro Contaldo
Sweet Ricotta and Orange Tart
2 tbsp. canola oil
1/4 c. sweet orange marmalade
container part-skim ricotta cheese
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tsp. grated orange zest
2 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. roasted, shelled pistachios
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a 9-in. tart pan with a removable bottom. Working on a piece of parchment paper, brush one sheet of fillo with some of the oil (keep the other sheets covered with plastic wrap and a damp cloth so they don’t dry out). Top with another sheet, rotating it slightly so the corners don’t line up with the sheet below it; brush with oil. Repeat with the remaining sheets and oil to make a large round.
- Pick up the piece of parchment and invert the fillo stack into the tart pan. Gently ease the sheets into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan. Fold the edges of the fillo inward, so that the crust is standing up straight about ½ in. above the edge of the pan. Using scissors, trim fillo to ¼ in. from edge of tart pan; discard the trimmings.
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form (you should get about ⅓ cup). Sprinkle onto bottom of fillo-lined pan, then dollop small spoonfuls of marmalade on top. Wipe out the processor, then add the ricotta, eggs, sugar, lemon juice and orange zest. Pulse 2 or 3 times just until blended (do not overprocess). Transfer the filling to the prepared pan.
- Bake until the center is just set and the crust is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely, then refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Before serving, heat the honey in the microwave, about 15 seconds. Spread over the tart, then sprinkle with the pistachios.
Video: A Patisserie-Worthy Tart Made Simple
How to Make Glitter Valentines Day Cards
Instant Fix for Ruddy Skin
Top 10 Part-Time Jobs for Teens
Norm Macdonald talks Louis CK, Chris Hardwick, Roseanne Barr ahead of Netflix show
Want to Fend Off Disease
10 Must-Try Lakme Products of 2019 for Oily Skin
How to Sing Rivers of Babylon As Karaoke
A Bride Is Suing Say Yes to the Dress for Ruining Her Wedding Before It Even Happens
Cute And Relaxed DIY Triple Braid To Try
Huda Beauty Launches Lip Strobe Glosses
Slovenian Town Is Building A Beer Fountain As A Tourist Attraction
How to Split Gnarly Firewood
7 Reasons You NEED to Eat Carbs
Best Natural Skin Moisturizers from your Kitchen
How to Deal with Insensitive Remarks from Friends
Date: 08.12.2018, 20:23 / Views: 41333